The Kentucky Homeownership Protection Center (Protection Center) is the only statewide assistance program created by the Kentucky state government and endorsed by Governor Steve Beshear.
HHF home pg pic
Unemployment Bridge Program (UBP)  A new statewide program, funded through the Hardest Hit Fund®, which makes $148 million available for Kentuckians who have been unemployed through no fault of their own.  The program provides funding which will help bring your mortgage current.


Every Kentuckian who clicks on the “Get Free Help” button or calls the toll-free number, will have access to free financial counseling.  Some Kentuckians may be eligible for free legal advice through the Protection Center’s partnership with Legal Aid.

If you are currently delinquent on your home loan or in danger of becoming delinquent, do not risk losing your home. Options are available. Click on the Get Help button or call the toll free number to schedule an appointment.

The worst thing you can do is nothing!

Get Help or call (866) 830-7868 toll-free in Kentucky!

Gov Beshear 

“The Kentucky Homeownership Protection Center can help you find a solution to keep your home!”

~Governor Steve Beshear

*Important Alert! There are “copycat” Web sites posing as Hardest Hit Fund® application sites.  Kentucky Housing Corporation, through the Kentucky Homeownership Protection Center and the Unemployment Bridge Program, is the only agency authorized to administer Hardest Hit Funds® in Kentucky.

If you are suspicious that the Web site you are using is not the correct site, contact our toll-free information line at (866) 830-7868 to verify the Web site address.  Application for and participation in the Unemployment Bridge Program and Kentucky’s Hardest Hit Fund® is FREE-OF-CHARGE and you will not be asked to pay for any services in conjunction with applying for or participating in the program.

Disclaimer:  If you have been served with a formal Petition or a court action of foreclosure by your lender please seek legal advice immediately.  Kentucky Housing Corporation and/or the Kentucky Homeownership Protection Center cannot provide legal advice.  While the Kentucky Homeownership Protection Center can refer you to Legal Aid agencies, you must meet the eligibility requirements and case acceptance guidelines set by Legal Aid for your case to be accepted.  Please note that contacting the Kentucky Homeownership Protection Center, a counseling agency, or Legal Aid does NOT automatically address or delay any legal foreclosure process that has been filed against you.  It is your responsibility to seek further legal advice if Legal Aid is not able to take your case.

Save Your Home be your own best advocate
Save Your Home